Food Delivery Service
Food delivery service is perfect if you don’t have transportation or if you just simply don’t feel like going out. If you are by the pool and run out of beer, no need to panic, just call a food delivery service like Veloz (featured below) and they will bring beer to you… pool side, for about 35 pesos plus the actual cost of the beer.
Call Center: 221.0760 & 322.303.2138
Email Call Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
This grocery and restaurant-meal delivery service covers the Banderas Bay area from La Cruz de Huanacaxtle (north) to Mismaloya (south).
- La Cruz
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta
- Conchas Chinas
To get the full scoop, we interviewed a person from a food delivery service who was grocery shopping at Sam’s Club for a client. A gal from the Veloz call center (the food delivery service company) was on the walkie talkie with him adding in a bag of rice, a box of instant mashed potatoes, and other items to their customer’s original grocery list. After speaking with the friendly young man, we then pulled up the company’s website (all info in Spanish) to investigate further.
- They will shop for you at the supermarket and then deliver the groceries to your door
- Deliver food from restaurants
- Deliver balloons, cakes and flowers
- Purchase and deliver over-the-counter drugs
- Collect and transport clothes to the cleaners
- Collect and transport a whole variety of things
- Collection and delivery of tickets to events
- Deliver office supplies
- Messenger service
- Spare parts
- Distribution service
- Make your payments (bank payments, CFE, water, telephone, cell phone, etc., using motorcycle transportation).
- Whatever you need, they will do it!
DELIVERY SERVICE RATES
- Supermarket shopping with a capacity of 20 kg: $35 pesos plus a tip for the delivery person.
- Supermarket shopping with a capacity of 250 kg: $120 pesos plus a tip for the delivery person.
- Pay your bills (CFE, water, phone, etc.): $50 pesos plus tip for the errand person.
- Secretary service with car from point A to point B within the same area: $70 pesos plus tip.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday through Saturday: 8 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays