Enjoy skydiving on vacation! Skydive over Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, and Bucerias.
Aerotron (the executive terminal of the PVR international airport in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
Aeropuerto Puerto Vallarta, Hangar 1
Villa Las Flores
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico Phone: 322.190.2546
Per person: $230 USD
Groups of 5 or more jumpers: Call for prices
Video “Handycam”: add $70 USD
Deluxe Video + photo pack: add $120 USD
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Visa and MasterCard
Experience the thrill of skydiving while under the close supervision of a highly experienced instructor. This skydiving operation offers the latest equipment as well as great locations and jumps while enjoying some of the finest weather available for this activity. After an informative briefing you and your instructor will get on the plane, and the aircraft will climb to 13,000 feet over spectacular scenic landscapes. After exiting the plane. you and your instructor will free fall for almost one minute. Although you will have the sensation of being on your own, you will be safely connected to your instructor at over 4 points. After opening the parachute, your instructor will offer guidance so that you can fly the parachute together and land safely back on earth.
Skydive Mex operates only state-of-the-art aircraft. Welcome to this thrilling sport, and welcome to Banderas Bay and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Jumps are scheduled to take place starting in mid-November and will continue through the high-season months only (the non-rainy-season months).
Please note that to be able to make a tandem jump you must follow these rules and restrictions. These are for your safety and your personal comfort:
- Wear comfortable clothes and flat sneaker-type shoes. No sandals, boots or flip flops.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age. Please come with a current, valid ID.
- Jumpers must be within these weight limits: Señoras: Less than 200 lbs. / Caballeros: Less than 220 lbs.
- Please expect the experience to take a few hours.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Walk-ins may be accommodated, but they cannot guarantee you will jump unless you’ve booked in advance.
- Skydiving is a weather-sensitive activity. For your safety and comfort, delays or cancellations are possible.
- Absolutely no alcohol and/or drugs in your system before skydiving. And no hangovers. Please make sure you are hydrated and ready for this amazing experience.
- Hypoxia: Please make sure not to go scuba diving within 24 hours before skydiving.
For more experienced jumpers, visit their webpage for more information and the exact paperwork requirements needed for non-tandem jumps.