Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is proud to announce that there is a completely fantastic and sensational new water sport in town: Flyboarding! It’s now possible to glide through the water like a dolphin, and rise into the air and hover over the ocean like Iron Man. You’ll experience the amazing freedom of being able to free fly, dip in and out of the water at will, and land.
Calle Malecon 167 – Directly on Los Muertos Beach
Downtown / Romantic Zone
Puerto Vallarta, MexicoMexico
Mexico Land Line: 322.178.7327
Mexico Cell Phone: 322.157.4847
- Days of Operation: Every day except Tuesdays (Closed on Tuesdays)
- Months of Operation: Open 12 months per year
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Reservations are required to confirm time of activity
- Introductory 20-minute Flyboarding Experience (10 minutes of instruction plus 20 minutes flyboarding): $120 USD
- Experienced 30-minute Flight Experience (10 minutes of coaching plus 30 minutes flyboarding): $130 USD
- Iron-Man-style Package – 1 Hour Flight Experience (two 30-minute flight sessions divided by a 20-minute break): $240 USD
- Video and Photo Package: $400 pesos
Conveniently, this extreme water-sport activity takes place right off Los Muertos Beach, the most popular beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. For thrill-seekers searching for a unique, adrenaline-pumping adventure, look no further. This is definitely a Bucket List activity that you’ll want to engage in. Your experience flyboarding will be absolutely unforgettable! And even though flyboarding looks difficult, the certified professionals at Flyboard PV, who receive specialized training on a regular basis, are waiting to show you how easy it is to flyboard. Safety is their #1 priority. With their instruction, safety procedures and guidance, you’ll be up and having fun in no time. Here is more detailed information about Flyboard PV and this exciting new sport: ACI Flyboard PV English
Arriving by foot: From the Los Muertos Pier at Los Muertos Beach, walk south past La Palapa Restaurant until you see the Flyboard PV reservations tent. They are located right in front of the Lido Beach Club.
Arriving by taxi: Ask the taxi driver to drop you off directly in front of the Lido Beach Club. Walk straight to the beach and look for the Flyboard PV reservations tent right in front of Lido Beach Club’s chairs and umbrellas.
The professional team at Flyboard PV stands ready to assist all visitors to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in making exciting and unforgettable vacation memories. Once your friends back home see the fun images of you flyboarding they’ll be completely jealous. But then what can we say? Some things just can’t be helped!
Blast out of the water and feel your heart beat faster and faster as you rise above the surface just like Iron Man. Test yourself and try some tricks – like fun dives, tricky turns or fun dolphin jumps. Flyboarding is an adrenaline pumping, thrill-a-second ride and the newest craze in adventure water sports. Don’t miss your chance to try it! Although it may look very “extreme,” flyboarding is actually easy to learn and loads of fun right away. The professionally-trained instructors at Vallarta Adventures will make sure you have a safe and amazing experience.
- 30 minutes of flying time plus instruction: $129 USD
- Vallarta Adventures often offers special discounts of 15% – 25% when booking online more than 96 hours in advance of activity time.
- Reservations are required
- Maritime Terminal in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Activity often takes place in front of the Marriott Resort in Marina Vallarta, Mexico.
- A change of clothes and towel
- Secure swimsuit
- Sun hat
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum weight: 88 pounds (40 kg)
- Maximum weight: 250 pounds (113 kg)